Industrial Sewing professional
Dismas Distribution Services is looking for an industrial sewing professional to join our team. We offer a collaborative environment with a great culture.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cutting, assembling and sewing apparel knit and active wear garments.
- Creating and communicating time frames for sewing projects.
- Troubleshooting solutions and recommending the best methods and materials to complete each task.
- Maintaining equipment, including cleaning, oiling, and daily machine maintenance.
- Paying close attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Organizing and storing all patterns and materials.
- 5+ years of experience with industrial sewing machines in a production environment.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand, bend and stretch for 8 hours a day.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of pattern making and garment construction.
- Ability to read measurements from a ruler.
- Ability to read and convert measurements to fractions and perform basic math functions.
- Ability to distinguish between colors.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexible schedule (days and hours)
- Competitive compensation
- Safe work environment
- Employee social events
- Referral program with rewards
To apply, please stop in during our office hours (7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) or contact [email protected]. ¡Hablamos español!