The Production Coordinator role is responsible for coordinating a specialized segment of production process, including inventory management, production workflow, efficiency of process, and client communication.
- Coordinate production workflow through application of reporting and reconciliation methodologies.
- Create and revise systems and procedures through analysis of operating practicing, recommending, and implementing changes when necessary.
- Maintain continuity of work operations by examining the processes, troubleshooting, discovering irregularities, and documenting/communication the necessary actions to management.
- Communicate with client shipping and receiving functions concerning inventory, timeline, and process.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (oral and written)
- Meticulous attention to detail in data entry and recordkeeping
- Proficiency in managing processes
- Expertise in MS Office and Adobe
- Capacity to deliver to tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred